Hello

For https, the example with token should work, see
https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/vcs.html#https-repositories

For git, you need to use keys, see our docs:

https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/vcs.html#ssh-repositories

The SOCIAL_AUTH_* fields are for authentication of users in Weblate.

--
        Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/