Hi

Slávek Banko píše v Pá 27. 03. 2020 v 09:37 +0100:
> On Friday 27 of March 2020 06:22:31 Michal Čihař via Weblate wrote:
> > Indeed the JSON approach is suitable for small installations, for
>
> > bigger sites using pgloader is recommended, see
>

> https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/admin/upgrade.html#pgloader-migration
>

> I used the documentation of the current version I use - 3.11.3.
> That's why
> I didn't know about pgloader.

True, it was added to the docs recently after I did some bigger
migrations myself and figured out that the JSON based approach really
doesn't scale well.

Django is quite effective in dumping JSON, but it is horrible in
pushes it to the database.

--
        Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/