Subject: Branch successful use of Facebook & Twitter
From: jdenisewatkins <jdenisewatk...@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 22:35:45 -0500

Hi,
I am conducting a social media training session tomorrow and would like to
share branch successes with the participants.  If you could send me how
you have been using FB & Twitter and what goals, objectives and outcomes
you had, it would be very much appreciated.  Selling branches on the benefits
of engaging social media has been a challenge.  Hearing branch success
stories could go a long way in perhaps getting our members to participate.

Thank you!

Janet Watkins
AAUW of Michigan
Technology Director & Social Media Coordinator