Subject: email services for state newsletter
From: "Patsy Quick" <pnqu...@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:08:12 -0500

I am researching email services for AAUW of Virginia to use for sending the
state newsletter, or website link to the newsletter via email.  We want to cut
costs of printing and postage, like everyone else.

I know this was discussed a while back, but I’d like to be reminded of the
services different states are using.  I’ve checked Constant Contact, MailChimp,
AWeber, icontact and others.  Any recommendations/comments?  I know there will
be a charge for the features we need, like tracking,  but it will certainly be
less expensive than print/postage.

Patsy Quick
AAUW of Virginia
Vice President for Communications
703/360-8678

 AAUW of Michigan uses Constant Contact for our E-News, but we are still
sending our state newsletter via USPS.

I am researching email services for AAUW of Virginia to use for sending the
state newsletter, or website link to the newsletter via email.  We want to cut
costs of printing and postage, like everyone else.

I know this was discussed a while back, but I’d like to be reminded of the
services different states are using.  I’ve checked Constant Contact,
MailChimp, AWeber, icontact and others.  Any recommendations/comments?  I know
there will be a charge for the features we need, like tracking,  but it will
certainly be less expensive than print/postage.

Patsy Quick
AAUW of Virginia
Vice President for Communications
703/360-8678

You are currently subscribed to webmgrs as:  jdenisewatk...@aol.com.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://listsrv.aauw.org/u?id=101720.8d72aa6365862ba137d7eee13452786e&n=T&l=webmgrs&o=59240

or send a blank email to
leave-59240-101720.8d72aa6365862ba137d7eee134527...@listsrv.aauw.org

If you have any questions, please direct them to webmas...@aauw.org

                        AAUW  - 1111 Sixteenth St. NW  - Washington, DC 20036
- conn...@aauw.org  -  www.aauw.org

From: Ann MacKay <ann.mac...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:32:28 -0800

If you are using the free Mailchimp there is no fee for the reports that
indicate who opens and the the bounces.

Ann MacKay

From: ksb...@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:27:08 -0500 (EST)

We use Constant Contact...we have apprx 3,000 addresses in our system and
it costs us less than $400 per year (I think it's $400) and we can send any
number of "issues" per year...doesn't cost any more for tracking.  I HIGHLY
 recommend it.
Kathy

Kathy Banfield Shaw
AAUW of MI,Newsletter  Editor
ksb...@aol.com
269-965-2979 home
_www.aauwmi.org_ (http://www.aauwmi.org/)
935 Hillbrook  Drive,
Battle Creek, MI 49015
"Advancing Equity for  women and girls through education, advocacy,
philanthropy and  research."

In a message dated 11/29/2011 1:03:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
I am researching email services for AAUW of Virginia to use  for sending
the state newsletter, or website link to the newsletter via  email.  We want
to cut costs of printing and postage, like everyone  else.

I know this was discussed a while back, but I’d like to be  reminded of the
services different states are using.  I’ve checked  Constant Contact,
MailChimp, AWeber, icontact and others.  Any  recommendations/comments?  I know
there will be a charge for the features  we need, like tracking,  but it will
certainly be less expensive than  print/postage.

Patsy  Quick
AAUW of Virginia
Vice President for  Communications
703/360-8678

You are currently subscribed to webmgrs as:  _ksbanf@aol.com_
(mailto:ksb...@aol.com) .
To unsubscribe click here:
_http://listsrv.aauw.org/u?id=295420.b89d7b4b60379f7075eca5db6c58158e&n=T&l=webmgrs&o=59240_

_leave-59240-295420.b89d7b4b60379f7075eca5db6c581...@listsrv.aauw.org_

From: "Patsy Quick" <pnqu...@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:33:03 -0500

Regarding AAUW of Michigan, do all of your members receive E-News?  Is that
something you send on a regular basis?  Or do you use it just for special
messages like email blasts?  Do you find Constant Contact easy to use?
Thanks,
Patsy

[...]

You are currently subscribed to webmgrs as: pnqu...@cox.net.

To unsubscribe click here: