WEBMGRS Digest for Wednesday, April 16, 2014.

1. DEADLINE MAY 1:  AAUW Committee and Task Force Appointments

Subject: DEADLINE MAY 1:  AAUW Committee and Task Force Appointments
From: "Woods-Clark, Peggy" <cla...@aauw.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:37:24 +0000

Good morning all! I know most of you are either preparing for upcoming state
conventions or still recovering from recent conventions, but I wanted to remind
you that the deadline is fast approaching to apply for national committees and
task forces. National is seeking applications from creative and
forward-thinking team players for 2014-16 appointments to the

·         Audit Committee

·         Branch Program Resources Committee

·         College/University Committee

·         Finance Committee

·         Fundraising Committee

·         Governance Committee

·         Investment Committee

·         LAF Committee

·         Membership Committee

·         Public Policy Committee

·         Social Media Committee

·         STEM Task Force
What would AAUW look like with you in a key role in AAUW national leadership?
Visit http://www.aauw.org/resource/national-committees-task-forces/ to learn
more about the functions of each committee or task force and applicant
qualifications. Then submit your application including résumé online at
http://www.aauw.org/resource/committee-task-force-volunteer-application/ by May
1. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Roberta
Travis in the executive office at trav...@aauw.org.
Peggy Woods-Clark
Website Manager, AAUW

---