WEBMGRS Digest for Thursday, November 13, 2014.

1. RE: 2015 National Convention Daily Dialogues

Subject: RE: 2015 National Convention Daily Dialogues
From: "Carolyn Hayek" <hayekservi...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:21:29 -0800

I'd be interested in some sort of fact sheet regarding the various ways of
handling an online meeting, the cost involved, and what
subscription/membership services might be appropriate for cooperative use by
various AAUW entities.  In a similar vein, I like some comparative
information about available software or subscription services to facilitate
online newsletters that don't arrive as huge attachments.

Carolyn Hayek

American Association of University Women

empowering women since 1881

cid:sigimg0@e0538d8095de72014baa10ef7bfa2cb4

Join us at:   <http://kr-wa.aauw.net/> http://kr-wa.aauw.net

Join our conversation on:  <https://www.facebook.com/aauwkrbranch>