Hi George,

On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:21 PM, George Ibraham wrote:

Anyone have an idea of how to include specific parameters in the properties files for wotasked and womonitor in addition to the default values (to the same parameters but different host). As an example when I have multi host each with different ip addresses and wanted to pass those parameters for each host in the same wotasked and womonitor. If that is not possible is there any alternative way to do that other than using the JMonitor interface. Thank you for your help.
George

I don't understand what it is that you want to do. Can you please provide some more details?

Thanks,

Chuck

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.