From: webobjects-deploy-bounces+terry.soles=verizon....@lists.apple.com
[mailto:webobjects-deploy-bounces+terry.soles=verizon....@lists.apple.com] On
Behalf Of Soles, James T
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:39 AM
To: Chuck Hill
Cc: webobjects-deploy@lists.apple.com
Subject: RE: WO application failing to load UNIXClassPath.txt

Chuck,

I'm a little confused.  In the text of the link you provided it mentions a
wolips.properties file but in your email you mention a WebObjects.properties
file.  Which file should I be looking for?

On the Mac where we are getting a good build I find a wolips.properties file at
/Users/terrysoles/Library/Application Support/WOLips and the
WebObjects.properties file does not have an entry in it for the wo.bootstrapjar.

On the Unix server where the build is not generating the correct files, these
files do not exist as you speculated.  Assuming that the file I am looking for
and need to put on the Unix server is wolips.properties, where should this file
be placed?  Does it just need to be somewhere within the PATH?

Thanks,

Terry Soles
214-273-3916
(v922) 3916