Executive Managing Partner, VP Development and Technical Services

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall
knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.
http://www.global-village.net/gvc/practical_webobjects

Global Village Consulting ranks 13th in 2012 in BIV's Top 100 Fastest Growing
Companies in B.C!

Global Village Consulting ranks 44th in 25th annual PROFIT 500 ranking of
Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by PROFIT Magazine!

On 2013-11-19 8:20 AM, "John Pollard" wrote:

Hi List,

Slightly woolly question, but I have moved my development box to Mavericks,
though I still build against Java 1.6, that shouldn't have changed.
When deploying to our test server I get:

Nov 19 15:48:33 MPMall[2001] ERROR er.extensions.appserver.ERXApplication  -
MPMall failed to start.
IllegalArgumentException: Unable to read either
'file:/opt/WODeployment/MPMall.woa/Contents/Frameworks/InraxEOModel.framework/Resources/index.eomodeld'
 or
'file:/opt/WODeployment/MPMall.woa/Contents/Frameworks/InraxEOModel.framework/Resources/eomodel.plist

In that model framework Resources directory I have Info.plist and
Inrax.eomodeld which is how our live deployment is working at present.

What determines the expected names of these files and clues on why a move to
Mavericks might have caused this. I did have to reinstall ant afresh on
Mavericks. Eclipse and wolips were not changed.

Should I just rename my Inrax.eomodeld to index.eomodeld?

Thanks for any pointers, the archives didn't turn anything up for me.
John

This email sent to ch...@global-village.net<mailto:ch...@global-village.net>