Daniel,
        I have also been working to setup a Jenkins build server for the last
few days.

        Install_WebObjects_And_Wonder installs and compiles with no errors
(using bitnami with ubuntu on ec2, and on el5/ec2), but can't say my Wonder
project is that easy; I followed the instructions as you did, but keep getting
the following:

                /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/my_project/workspace/build.xml:82:
taskdef class org.objectstyle.woproject.ant.WOCompile cannot be found
        I found one reference to this saying that Ant needed to know about
woproject.jar before Java caches it, otherwise, Ant will never find it.

        I've been stuck on this for a few days with no amount of fiddling of
classpath or ANT_HOME is helping me isolate the problem; did you ever see this?

                Thanks
                        Cal

 to compile but not our project, or Install_WebObjects_And_Wonder blows up with
something simple like