Are there any good resources for troubleshooting multi-server setups under linux, in particular CentOS? Any advice for someone trying to get this set up?

For reference, we are trying to get a second server into our WebObjects environment and are having issues with the communication on the second server.
The environment is as Follows
Server A:
CentOS6 64-bit
Project Wonder
Apache
WoAdapter
JavaMonitor

Server B:
CentOS6 64-bit
Project Wonder
Apache
WoAdapter

We can add Server B via the Java Monitor on Server A and Start a test app without an issue. However, when we try to access the app, it will not display if only an instance is running on server B. All instances on Server A behave as normal. If we manually change the URL to point to the running instance on Server B, the application does show up. Based on our testing, the internal DNS forward and reverse lookups are okay on both servers. We are running SELinux with the appropriate policy for WebObjects, and for debugging the firewalls are off. The host has a single active bond inteface for ethernet traffic.

Thanks in advance,

--
Andrew