I’ve had this problem for some time and need to set up my app across multiple
servers.  My one server running mountain lion works fine, it’s the one running
Mavericks that gives me the problem.  I’ve tried setting WOHost property to the
domain name of my server in many places (e.g. properties files, womonitor
arguments, etc)  to no avail.  I’ve also checked the the reverse DNS lookup is
correct.

Before I try yet again I was wondering if running using host localhost, should
port 1085 still be accessible externally to serve the Wotaskd site config?
Right now while my site works, that port isn’t accessible externally and I’m
wondering if that might be a clue as to why I can’t use my domain name as my
host name.

Thanks,
Jeff