Yes, that sounds like an adaptor fault.  Check the Apache error log.  I am
going to paste a message from Benjamin Chew with a link to an adaptor.  That
may be the one you already have?

Chuck

————
Sorry for the confusion, the mailing list didn't like attachments over 300k and
did not distribute my email below.

Here is a link to the binary:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxdbp1wbfx4uyuc/mod_WebObjects.so?dl=0

If you want to see how I got things to work, read on...

---------

Okay, I figured it out. Turns out that I needed to update my Xcode command line
tools.
These are the steps that you need to perform:

- Install Xcode (6.1)

- If you already had Xcode 6.1 installed, run this to reinstall the command
line tools:
/usr/bin/xcode-select --install

- Add link to Xcode toolchain:
cd /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains
sudo ln -s XcodeDefault.xctoolchain OSX10.10.xctoolchain

- Download Wonder adaptors
cd /tmp
svn co https://github.com/wocommunity/wonder.git/Utilities/Adaptors

- Edit makefile
vi /tmp/Adaptors/Apache2.4/Makefile
and remove the argument "-macosx_version_min 10.5"

- Build adaptor
cd /tmp/Adaptors
gnumake (some bits fail, but carry on)
gnumake Apache2.4

This creates mod_WebObjects.so
in /tmp/Adaptors/Apache2.4

Other things that I had to do after I built the adaptor:

- I then created the directory /System/Library/WebObjects/Adaptors/Apache2.4/
and moved the adaptor there

- Copied the apache.conf file from
/System/Library/WebObjects/Adaptors/Apache2.2 to
/System/Library/WebObjects/Adaptors/Apache2.4

- Change the path in the 2nd line of apache.conf to:
LoadModule WebObjects_module
/System/Library/WebObjects/Adaptors/Apache2.4/mod_WebObjects.so

- Make sure all the file permissions in the Apache2.4 directory were identical
to the ones in the Apache2.2 directory

=== Steps below detail how I edited the stock Yosemite httpd.conf in
/etc/apache2 ===

- Add line in httpd.conf:
Include /System/Library/WebObjects/Adaptors/Apache2.4/apache.conf

- Uncomment line:
Include /private/etc/apache2/extra/httpd-ssl.conf
- Change the "Directory /" section to allow access:
<Directory />
    AllowOverride none
    Require all granted <--- THIS IS A NEW APACHE 2.4 DIRECTIVE TO "ALLOW FROM
ALL"
</Directory>

- I did find it a little weird that this was already in my httpd.conf (maybe it
wasn't stock after all?), but if you don't have it, you need to add it:
<IfModule alias_module>
  ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgi-bin/((?!(?i:webobjects)).*$)
"/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/$1" <--- ADD THIS LINE
</IfModule>

Ben
——

On 2016-03-10, 11:11 AM,