You can check my message from November 27, 2015 with subject: "El Capitan
Apache Seg Fault “ for a detailed synopsis of what I went through to get WO
running on El Capitan with Apache 2.4.

Within that message is this link to a mod_Webobjects binary that is compatible
with Apache 2.4:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxdbp1wbfx4uyuc/mod_WebObjects.so?dl=0

Jeff