| Dear all, i am stuck on a many-to-many relationship. I have 'product' <->> 'prodcat' <<-> 'category', so this means flattened: 'product' <<->> 'category' now always if i try to insert categories ina product i get following exception: A valid global ID could not be obtained for entity named prodcat, relationship named categorys, primary key dictionary {proID = 1; catID = 1; }. I have tried several ways, even without flattening the relationship. Normally i would like to use a WOCheckBoxList on each product to set the categories. with selection: 'product.categorys' I have set all necessary attributes like cascade delete rule, own destination and propagate primary key for both entities showing to the join table. Is this a bug in WO? If yes, how do i do it??? I have the newest Version of WO and xcode, maybe that is the problem... Please help! Thanks in advance Christian |
_______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected]) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com
This email sent to [email protected]
