please explain better
can you add a EOmodeler graphical view screenshot?
amedeo
On 04/dic/05, at 06:00, Drew Thoeni wrote:
I have a set of two objects:
Project
Employee
The Project has three attributes that relate to Employee:
projectOwnerID
consultantID
projectManagerID
I'd like to use single-table inheritance and have Employee with
children.
It is unclear to me how to create three many-to-many joins in
EOModeler between the two Objects (Project and Employee).
Is this possible? I can create the first one using "Join in Many-to-
Many", but adding the next fails as EOModeler has already created a
flattened relationship for "projects" and "employees."
The best idea I have is to rename the relationships from
"employees" to "owners", "consultants", and "projectManagers" and
rename the other side as "ownerProjects", "consultantProjects", and
"projectManagerProjects."
Is this the proper method?
Regards,
Drew
_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/amedeo%
40macintossicati.com
This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com
This email sent to [email protected]