I am using the Wonder framework including the Validity framework. I have customized the latter somewhat. In addition, the version of Java I am using is definitely newer than that which was used to compile the WO frameworks. I am using WO 5.3.1. Finally, I am using WODisplayGroups to present EOs to the user. I am running my app in development with the JVM preferences set to the highest version available.

When I delete an object, via WODisplayObject.deleteSelectedObject(), everything works fine (seems to?) except that somewhere between the call to myEditingContext.saveChanges() and the return therefrom I get the following console message repeated several times:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

The same thing happens whether or not I use display groups so I take it they are not a factor. The problem (?) would seem to be somewhere in the bowels of saveChanges. And yes, all my EOs are in an editing context, the same one for all.

Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on here? Is it likely a problem with Java versions or at least a mismatch among Java versions or something else entirely?

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards,

---------
Visit my wine cellar or maintain your own: http://www.cellar-masters.com

"Do not allow children to mix drinks. It is unseemly and and they use too much vermouth." - Steve Allen
"Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance." - Benjamin Franklin




 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to