That's right, just changing the association type clears all the connections – you kind of get used to it. But you should be able to use undo instead of just changing the setting back to what it was before to restore your connections.

Ian

On 12/12/2005, at 4:27 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The problem is that even if you don't change anything, the IB clean all
the other connections.

Saludos,

Daniel.

That's what it does for me, so it's not just your installation. I
think what it means is that if you change the Association kind, the
previously made connections don't make any sense.

Ian

On 10/12/2005, at 3:22 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I'm developing an Java Client interface using the IB program, the
problem
is that when I enter to the Info window to check or modify the
associations for my DisplayGroups, if I click the Connections
options and
then select the outlets in the pull down button and even if I don't
change
anything in this option and then then I select any other option
(EOMasterDetailAssociation, EoMasterCopyAssociation or
EoDetailSelectionAssociation), the info window clear my options for my
EOMasterDetailAssociations and I lost the bindings in this winmdow.

Is this behaviour normal or something is wrong with my installation?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.

 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/ian.joyner%
40sportstec.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]






_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to