or
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:WebObjects/Web_Applications/ Development/Examples/Return_a_File
and
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:WebObjects/Web_Applications/ Development/Database_vs_Filesystem
has some information that might be helpful

On Jun 29, 2006, at 5:02 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

Why are you using WOEmbeddedObject? Are you using a plugin to play the MP3 files? If so, the functionality from that will depend on the plugin you are using and the browser.

If you want the users to click a link to play the music like here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BG1PHA/104-7083027-7290363

Then you need to provide a link to "download" the MP3. Search for 'download' on http://wocode.com for code examples of how to do this.

Chuck