Hi Gavin

Thanks for that. I'm struggling to find anyone who provides the courses in the UK is it possible to do them online? I've emailed Apple a few times but can't get a reply out of them. They seem to be very expensive so patience and books might be the only way forward. Ang suggestions for the books? Patience could be trickier with two young kids :)

As Apple's UK WebObjects Training Partner we offer the courses in the UK - in fact we have a public 'Developing Internet Applications with WebObjects' running next week (July 17-21) with three places available.

Get in touch with me for more information.

Regards

Liz
---
Liz Lynch