Hi All

Can anyone help to debug this problem I am having.

I built an app using WO5.3 and deployed on a server with 5.2 installed and it all worked fine.

Now I am trying to deploy on a 5.3 Tiger server and I get this error message in the log:

at com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.main (WOApplication.java:323)
        at Application.main(Application.java:26)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at com.webobjects._bootstrap.WOBootstrap.main (WOBootstrap.java:71)

Any ideas?

Gino