On 10/31/06 10:38 AM, Miguel Arroz wrote:
Hi!

I already sent them an email about this... they said I should use the latest version of iTunes, bla bla bla, which I'm doing. The biggest problem is not having the possibility to resume an interrupted download. An essential feature when we are talking about files with 1 GB... the only way I can download them is by using a stable (ie, not wireless) connection, and with some luck.
Well, at least I'm not crazy. I've tried it with a DSL connection and with a T1 connection: both with the latest version of iTunes. Very frustrating.

I was actually rather surprised that it wouldn't resume the download where it left off. If it did I'd be able to get one of these things. I'll file a bug report. Thanks!

--
-------------------------------------
Dana Kashubeck
Systems Manager
Riemer Reporting Service Inc.
http://www.riemer.com

Phone: 440-835-2477 x. 125
Fax:   440-835-4594
-------------------------------------

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to