Daniele,

What exactly is your need?  Please provide more detail.

1. Are you trying to encrypt traffic from a Java Client application to the server-side (as your documentation link suggests)? 2. Are you trying to secure a web application, or parts of a web application?
3. Is this something other than 1 or 2?

There may still be a number of questions about what your actual needs, even knowing the above. It can range from starting the application using "https://"; to creating secure tunnels between client-side and server-side applications.