We have three places available on our next scheduled Advanced course:

"Advanced WebObjects Development".     March 26th - 30th

This course is very useful for developers who already have practical experience of working on a WebObjects project, and who want to investigate EOF in depth and learn how to fine tune their apps for efficiency.

Courses are held at our training offices 30 minutes from Central London, 20 minutes from London Heathrow airport. Have a look at our website or get in touch with me for more information.

http://www.plsys.co.uk/schedule.htm

Liz
---
Liz Lynch                    www.plsys.co.uk