Maybe there is an obvious answer, but if there is I'm missing it.
I am fetching raw rows from the database at the adaptor level. I have no problem converting those raw rows into EOs, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get those EOs into an editing context without performing another fetch. Is there a way to get an editing context to register an EO that represents an existing row in the database fetched via the adaptor channel?
-- ------------------------------------- Dana Kashubeck Systems Manager Riemer Reporting Service Inc. http://www.riemer.com Phone: 440-835-2477 x. 125 Fax: 440-835-4594 -------------------------------------
begin:vcard fn:Dana Kashubeck n:Kashubeck;Dana org:Riemer Reporting Service, Inc.;MIS adr:Suite 100;;24600 Detroit Road;Westlake;Ohio;44135;United States of America email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED] title:Systems Manager tel;work:440-835-2477 ext. 125 tel;fax:440-835-4594 x-mozilla-html:FALSE url:http://www.riemer.com version:2.1 end:vcard
smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
_______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected]) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
