I can confirm that this is the solution. you need to have the classes in each package in a different directory.

Using Eclipse works even better!  :-P

Chuck

On Jun 8, 2007, at 1:49 PM, Jean-François Veillette wrote:

I would expect (didn't try exactly this case) that by having each files in a different directory (Classes/com/abc/Customer.java and Classes/com/xyz/Customer.java) would work correctly.

- jfv