I'd like to vote for this method, not all of us use Eclipse. We have 4 WO developers, and we use IntelliJ.

On Jul 5, 2007, at 5:30 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

If we built a WOBuilder, we would really only build one that I would use, too, so it has to not suck (this quite possibly means such an app is not an Eclipse plugin, but just has an eclipse plugin integration layer along the lines of how WOB + PB/Xc work).