Hi,
Well I've said to change "Resource/log4j.xml" to "log4j.xml" because the API
for pathURLForResourceNamed ask for parameters the name of the resource,
without "Resource/", now I'm a little confused, 'cause you said that it
worked for long time...

mmm Woodoo and Poltergeist are not valid tecnical solutions?