A project inside Apple that cannot use WO ?  That's a really bad sign...

The problem with Tapestry is that it changes so drastically from version to version, which is what caused us to look at JSF for a project that absolutely could not be WO. Oracle ADF is actively developed, and from experiences of colleagues, is a nightmare, and these are not WO people saying that.

I think one of the largest problems is the multiple files needed to get something simple done, and the fact that there are no great libraries out there yet of components. It is getting better, but I think you will have to factor into your timeline developing alot of things yourself that you take for granted in WO/WOnder.

David.