EOSortOrdering.sortedArrayUsingKeyOrderArray(results, sortOrderings)

If you use the eclipse-EOGenerator, you could generate methods like this:

public com.webobjects.foundation.NSArray<com.assense.account.eo.Address> addressArray(com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOQualifier qualifier, com .webobjects .foundation.NSArray<com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOSortOrdering> sortOrderings, boolean fetch)

        atze