Hi Shelley,

add this to your application constructor

JDBCPlugIn.setPlugInNameForSubprotocol ("com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.OpenBasePKPlugIn", "openbase");

and in your model's adaptor settings add this:

Driver: com.openbase.jdbc.ObDriver

Plugin: com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.OpenBasePKPlugIn

That should do it.
Gordon