Well, I've temporarily hacked this to work by copying the ERExtensions project's Sources directory into my BMExtensions project and renaming it to SourcesER and including it as a Sources directory. I then deleted any of the classes that I'm overriding with my own patched versions.

This is allowing my application to run, but I'm not looking forward to having to constantly copy over the ERExtensions Sources directory every time I want to update Wonder. Yuck.

I can't be the first person to have to change the load order for a Servlet. Am I??

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Dave