I downloaded the example flying saucer stuff and got it to run, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to wrap this up in a component. Since I am generating a WOComponent that I want to transform to a pdf, I'm unsure how to send that finished component (i.e. html file) to the pdf renderer for further processing. Do I need to somehow write my WOComponent to a file where the renderer can see it? Or is there a way to divert it to the renderer directly? i.e. How can I get a serialized version of a WOComponent for further processing instead of just sending it back to the user? Or am I off on the wrong path somehow?

Thanks,
Jeff