Hi,

The EditRelationship page has a list, query and select sub-components. What rules can I specify to modify the behavior of the sub components?

For example, I would like to specify the displayPropertyKeys of the list sub component. It currently shows up all the properties of the entity. I already have a rule that specifies the displayPropertyKeys of the entity when the task is 'list' but this does not seem to take effect when the list shows up inside the EditRelationship page.

Currently in the Select sub-component too, the browser that shows up shows the properties as a comma separated list of all the properties of the entity. I would just like to show one important field here.

I looked up the documentation and cannot seem to find information regarding this.

Thanks
Kamal