On 06/01/2009, at 8:23 PM, Guido Neitzer wrote:

On 04.01.2009, at 19:55, Yung-Luen Lan wrote:

I have a template component with a such line:

<wo:if condition = "$parent.authorized">

which calls the authorized() method of the parent component.

However, eclipse always display an error saying there is no key
'authorized' for the keypath 'parent' in my class.
How do I make the error message disappear? Thanks.

Make a getter/setter pair for parent:

public ParentClass parent () {
        return parent;
}

That won't compile. WOComponent#parent is defined as
public WOComponent parent();

and you cannot change the signature in a subclass.

However, you can do this:
public ParentClass myParent() {
        return (ParentClass)parent();
}