If I am using the EOGenerator files from WOLips is there not a way to update a relationship without automatically updating the inverse relationship? If I just call setProperty() then the inverse relationship will get called. I had thought if I called setPropertyRelationship() with er.extensions.ERXEnterpriseObject.updateInverseRelationships=false I would get the desired behavior, but it seems that setPropertyRelationship() always updates the inverse relationship. For example:

public void setSetasideCodeRelationship(com.ods.wo.bids.db.SetasideCode value) {
    if (_Bid.LOG.isDebugEnabled()) {
_Bid.LOG.debug("updating setasideCode from " + setasideCode() + " to " + value);
    }
if (er .extensions .eof .ERXGenericRecord .InverseRelationshipUpdater.updateInverseRelationships()) {
        setSetasideCode(value);
    }
    else if (value == null) {
        com.ods.wo.bids.db.SetasideCode oldValue = setasideCode();
        if (oldValue != null) {
removeObjectFromBothSidesOfRelationshipWithKey(oldValue, "setasideCode");
      }
    } else {
        addObjectToBothSidesOfRelationshipWithKey(value, "setasideCode");
    }
  }

So even if er.extensions.ERXEnterpriseObject.updateInverseRelationships is false it still calls either addObjectsToBothSidesOfRelationshipWithKey() or removeObjectFromBothSidesOfRelationshipWithKey(). Is this correct? If so, is there a way to do this through the generated files?

Thanks,
Frank