Uh, another question. :)  Since I have a custom EO super-super class,
I decided to try to implement this in takeStoredValueForKey(..).

It works, although I was also trying to post the "old" value, and
asking for this current value at this point makes EOF not so
happy...but that's not strictly required for my needs.

However, it does post notifications even for fetched objects, what
would be the best way to only post changes after fetching?

Thanks again,

Lon