Thanks for the help. I have not tested it yet, but I had been wondering if there was a way to set those variables in the build.

Frank

On Aug 25, 2009, at 11:21 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

On Aug 25, 2009, at 5:50 PM, Mr. Frank Cobia wrote:

Do you have any other idea of what value may affect it? Or should I just stick with changing the link?

In the classpath file of the app, you will  see

# JVM              == java

Changing that to

# JVM == /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/ Versions/1.6/Home/bin/java

Should change the JVM used for launching.

Adding
jvm="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6/Home/ bin/java"

to the woapplication task in your build.xml should get this set.

Testing and verification is left as an exercise for the reader.

Chuck

I did notice that the help for the java executable say that you can do "-version:<version>" but I have not had any luck figuring out what value to put. Everything I tried just ends up with it complaining that it can not find a suitable JRE

Thanks,
Frank