Am 11.09.2009 um 02:45 schrieb Lachlan Deck:

On 11/09/2009, at 10:33 AM, Mr. G Brown wrote:

Looks like your classpath is not quite right.

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck

I am guessing classpath too. How are you building it? Wolips-ant?
Wolips-maven? Did you put everything that you need on the classpath?

My reason for guessing classpath is that it appears that it's not
running from your 'Application' class but defaulting back to
WOApplication.

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck

When you first run a project in Eclipse, it asks you to select an object and defaults to WOApplication. You have to select the Application object from the list for it to run correctly. Could this be the problem?