Hi Cheong,

Cheong Hee (Gmail) wrote:
I read with great interest as I encountere the same situation some time ago. In practice (at least in my case), it worked to have the app run on separate EOF stacks accessing different database. So , it simplified the case to only have one instance in JavaMonitor for multi databases.

Good to hear I'm no the only one trying to implement this kind of solution.

When a session is created, you will need to ensure that all editing
contexts created for that session use the correct
EOObjectStoreCoordinator.  You will also want to ensure that you
don't use default<Anything> in  your code (defaultEditingContext(),
defaultModelGroup() etc.) as these are unlikey to return objects
from the correct EOF stack.  Caveat: this is theoretical, I don't
have any experience doing this.  I don't think that many people
have done this, so you run the risk of finding bugs in seldom
executed EOF code.

My tests concurred so far. It worked as Chuck mentioned, never use default<anything>. Called OSC right at the session constructor to be safe.

I'll try to follow this advices. Thank you.

Cheers,

Henrique