Hi Stephane,

The reason for not using the WO caching mechanism was, that I'm maintaining a
application which has "pageWithName" methods ad infinitum and this method does
always create a new instance of a page (please do correct me, if this is not
true), which is not the behaviour I want it to have (I want it to check the
cache first).

Thank you for responding,
Andri