Hi Daniele,

Daniele Corti wrote:
- Last one, I still have the problem with the ERJavaMail that I posted last week, even using the solution posted by Henrique the ERJavaMail try to send mails to your.smtpserver.com <http://your.smtpserver.com>, I thought it was a config of JBoss, but I have not found this string in any configuration file.

The Application class has a method called setSMTPHost. I don't use this method anymore, but I remember it was the only way I found to make ERJavaMail work in an old application, probably an application deployed on WebSphere.

IIRC, I used to call this method inside of the Application's constructor.

setSMTPHost("your.real.smtpserver.com");

With all of this problem, now I'm trying to install WO on linux, because time for testing is finished and I have to put the apps working for yesterday.

    If someone have some advice for me, I really appreciate,

How your application WARs have been packaged? As true WAR or SSDD? I have found problems with SSDD and multiple applications running in the same servlet container.

BTW, we have some applications deployed as true WAR on Linux with Tomcat 5.5 and they have been working fine.

Cheers,

Henrique