Thanks, that's what I needed.

On Oct 14, 2009, at 4:40 PM, David LeBer wrote:

On 2009-10-14, at 5:02 PM, Matt Hendley wrote:

Hello, I am doing a direct to web application for the first time. I expected that when I went to insert a new or edit an entity with a property that is a to one relationship, it would give me a popup button to select the correct relationship. But instead of a popup button it is a read only string. I can't find how to set the rule to make this a popup button, could someone help me on this?

Thanks

See if question #2 helps:

<http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/D2W+Rules+Reference+-+Cookbook+-+FAQ >

;david