Dave,

 I have installed the wolips new version on my eclipse 3.4.2.

When I try to deploy my app I got this error :

org.objectstyle.woenvironment.env.WOBuildPropertiesNotFoundException: Could not
find wobuild.properties. Run the buildfile: woproperties.xml first.

      at org.objectstyle.woproject.ant.WOApplication.getWOEnvironment(Unknown
Source)

      at org.objectstyle.woproject.ant.WOApplication.validateAttributes(Unknown
Source)

      at org.objectstyle.woproject.ant.WOApplication.execute(Unknown Source)

      at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)

      at

      at

      at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)

      at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)

      at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)

      at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)

      at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)

      at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.EclipseDefaultExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseDefaultExecutor.java:32)

      at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)

      at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:423)

      at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.main(InternalAntRunner.java:137)

Have you any idea where the  woproperties.xml is ?

Thanks

laurent cros