Hello Don;

You will be happy to know that I've got some quite good material in this space.

Check out my WOWODC-2009 video and or look at LEWOStuff;

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlindesay/le/manuals/lewostuff/LEWOStuffOverview.pdf
        (6.10.1 LEJSONFormat)
        (7.20 JSON-RPC)

There are also a range of clients for various platforms included.

The JSON serialisation and deserialisation can be used separately from the
JSON-RPC infrastructure as well.

Do you have a specific thing you want to do?

cheers.

> I am looking to play with some JSON implementations with WebObjects.
> Unfortunately I have not been able to find much information or examples.  I
> searched through google and the Wiki, without much success
> Any hints on where to go to find information and small examples?

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.lindesay.co.nz