Keep the message on the list. For instance, I'll be out of touch for
the next four days.

You should check the wiki, and just grab the pre-build Wonder
Frameworks. No need to unnecessarily build it all. You need to alter
the package name in the eomodel to have them go other than the default
package. I think there is stuff in the wiki, as well as David LeBer's
screencasts showing this.