Before I'm putting the final touches on the organization and member profiles on wocommunity.org, I would like to know what people would like to put in those profiles. So I added two pages in the wiki that describes what those profiles currently have :

        http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOCOM/Member+profile

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOCOM/Organization+profile

Also coming up is a "Projects" listing, where you can add a description of open source or free frameworks/code that sits on top of WO. You can add any number of links to the project, for example you can put links to a wiki page, to a Subversion repo, etc. This is done to bring back a bit of what WOCode was. Sample :

Books

This project was created to hold the code sample from the Professionnal WebObjects 5.0 with Java, Visual Quick Pro WebObjects and WebObjects Developer Guide books. The code sample were updated to WOLips projects and to WebObjects 5.3 and 5.4.

Project participants : Pascal Robert

 Subversion repository : https://services.wocommunity.org/books/
 Link name : http://yourproject.org