Hey!

On 17/Feb/2010, at 1:53 PM, Mark Wardle wrote:
> Might be worth checking it is the session you think it is?

This is certainly something to consider!  Setting a break point on the session
constructor would be a quick way to show how many sessions are getting created
and when...  Something like in jdb this:

        $ /path/to/app -NSJavaDebugging YES
        > stop in com.webobjects.appserver.WOSession.<init>()
        > run
        Breakpoint hit: "thread=WorkerThread10",
com.webobjects.appserver.WOSession.<init>(), line=267 bci=0
        > where
        [1] com.webobjects.appserver.WOSession.<init> (WOSession.java:267)
        [2] Session.<init> (Session.java:XXX)

This has the advantage of working without changing (or having for matter)
source code.
And should be immune to horrible inheritance hierarchies from archaic projects!
;-)
M.
P.S. This is my way to set break points on class constructors and while it
differs from the documentation, it works!  I'll take working over documented
any day! ;-)