Thanks for the reply.  I have not figured it out yet.  I have made sure none of
our other machines are running WOMonitor and none were.

Jeffrey Simpson
Senior Software Engineer
Telephone: 240.235.2144
Fax: 240.235.2174

Youth For Understanding (YFU) prepares young people for their responsibilities
and opportunities in a changing, interdependent world. simp...@yfu.orgon Apr