Hey everyone ... I wanted to let you guys know that Apr 30 will be my last day
at mDimension. A few weeks ago, I accepted a position at Apple. Not to worry,
though -- supporting WOLips and Wonder will be part of my responsibilities, so
I'm far from disappearing. I think iTMS has done a really good job
demonstrating that they're committed to contributing, with Entity Modeler app,
eomodeldoc, and a substantial amount of work recently with ERModernLook. The
folks over there appreciate the value of the WebObjects and Wonder communities,
and I look forward to a lot of exciting things in the future.

As far as mDimension, we are parting on really good terms. They have been a
great company to work for over the past 5 years. For years before I came on,
Bill would tell me about this framework called WebObjects and how great it was.
When I started at mDT, he got me going with WO with a bunch of books, WWDC
videos, and helpful guidance, and they set me on The Path. mDT has also
consistently made a substantial investment in the community, supporting every
bit of development that I've done in WOLips, Wonder, WOWODC, and the build
servers throughout my time here, and I applaud them for that.

For the things you guys may directly care about:

* WOLips - still working on it
* Wonder - still working on it
* Build Servers - mDT will continue to host the build servers
* WOWODC - still attending, though not in an official Apple capacity

To contact me in the future, my AIM/twitter are the same, but you can use my
msch...@pobox.com email address.

ms